My posting has become a bit lacklustre recently and one of my New Year resolutions is to post more frequently. This is going to prove easier to do as following an injury plagued 2013 I have a good selection of races planned for 2014:
- 18/01/2014 – Fan Dance Race Winter Edition
- 16/03/2014 – Leith Hill Half Marathon
- 17/05/2014 – North Downs Way 50
- 18/05/2014 – Richmond Park Marathon
- 21/06/2014 – Trail Half Marathon Wales
- 25/10/2014 – Snowdonia Marathon
Yes I have the dates right, that is a Marathon the day after the 50 miler. My long-term plan is to run the NDW100 in 2015 and this year is all about building up to that, so a 50 mile followed by 26.4 miles seems to be quite good training (and the idea is quite appealing)
As well as my training progress I am going to try to get some more reviews of various bits of kit posted as I have let this slide as well and I have several items that have had some serious road testing.
The Fan Dance is fast approaching and I have my fingers crossed that the weather improves, I was hoping for snow but this seems unlikely now so I will settle for dry.